Friday, July 22, 2011

Cat in the Hat

I have to say that I am a little partial to this party, not only because I love Cat in the Hat, but it was my little man's 1st birthday party! It was held at a local park which worked out perfectly with 10 toddlers/preschoolers running around! I tried to keep the food simple since most parents were spending their time keeping an eye on their little ones.

Cat in the Hat

Custom invitation by Unique

Welcome table with Cat in the Hat book for guests to sign
and Cat in the Hat cookie mix as a party favor. The cookie
mix was my variation of Bakerella's Cowgirl Cookie mix.

Welcome Banner
"Happy Birthday Levi"

Lunch sacks for the kids. Each included PB&J sandwich,
goldfish crackers, fruit snacks, and a Hi-C.

The adults table. Personalized water bottle labels by Unique.

The food table (before most of the food was set up)
Menu included Sub sandwiches, pasta salad, chips, chocolate
covered pretzels, chocolate covered marshmallows, and cupcakes.

A close up of the cupcakes. With toddlers, this is an easy
way to serve the cupcakes.... no mess. You just bake the batter
right in the ice cream cone!


Each food had a description card.

 Banner for the smash cake.

Levi really got into the cake!

3 comments:

Jennifer Chasse said...

What a beautiful party this was! I love it all!

Good Girl Gone Green said...

I love cat in the hat....love all the decorations! Looks like a fun fun party!

Marcy | Fabulous Classroom said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

Post a Comment